You can't have a Halloween event without a costume contest! You can win a free race!
Dress in your 'G' rated Halloween best then swing by the awards tent before you race to enter!
How to Enter
- No pre-registration necessary
- Pick one of the categories listed below
- Dress in your G-rated Halloween best
- Swing by our awards tent before the start of your race to get your picture taken (in front of the Kooky-Spooky banner)
Overall Best Costume will be selected from all other categories
- Kids (12 & under)
- Individual male
- Individual female
How to Win
- All contestants must be entered to race and must be sure their bib is visible from the front
- Each contestant may be entered into one category only (i.e., members of a duo or group will not be allowed to enter a second time individually)
- Duo and group entries must be one theme (i.e., multiple costumes that go together or a large costume that requires more than one person inside)
- Photos will be taken & reviewed by members of our staff, with winners announced at award ceremonies (entries with members racing different distances will be announced at the ceremony for the longest distance)
- Craftmanship, creativity & presentation will be taken into consideration, and really… anything else that amuses us
- All decisions made by our staff are final, including those to disqualify any entry deemed inappropriate (absolutely NO METAL WEAPONS of any kind, NO PROJECTILE WEAPONS such as BB guns, paintball guns, bows & arrows, slingshots, etc., NO FIRE, smoke or pyrotechnics, NO NUDITY, profanity or lewd behavior)
- Winners must be present at their distance's award ceremony to receive prizes
All-Out Multicourse Productions reserves the right to adjust these rules as necessary to execute the intended contest.